Friday, October 12, 2007

Lab Results

So I did get my labs back. And it looks like my creatinine has gone up to 3.7 since July, it was 3.1. A year ago it was 2.1. Also worth mentioning was that for the urinalysis, my protein was +4. For Vitamin D, I was at 10, which strikes me as interesting, since as of late my teeth have been falling out my head. It said that Vitamin D levels are supposed to be between 35 and 100. So pretty much, I'm way off. My hair is in pretty bad shape too.

I just got back from the dentist, and my bill is $1500 for all the work they have to do. And its not like I don't go to the dentist, I've lived at the dentist for the past three years. And he's telling me that we have a lot more shit to do. I got a crown put in today, which to me just looks like an enormous fake tooth. It's all blocky, like a big wooden block in my mouth. What was more depressing is that he had to file away a good tooth to make it fit right, and it still doesn't fit. They want me to pay $500 on Monday, and I have no idea how I'm going to do it. And he's telling me that I have to "commit" to getting the rest of the work done. Which basically means, commit my whole paycheck every month to him. I still have to get two implants, and something else done on the other side. I can't believe I actually have a tooth missing in my mouth because it rotted out. So I'm trying to find out if this is all because of my Vitamin D thing, and if the Vitamin D thing is yet another problem caused by my stupid kidneys.

People have no idea how much my life sucks.

No comments: