Friday, October 5, 2007

OY VEY

Dude, I can't believe I STILL have not gotten my test results from my doctor. She's driving me nuts! All she has to do, is hand the paper to her secretary, and her secretary can go ahead and fax those papers to me. It's been all week.

Whats really freaking me out, is that this week, my blood pressure has been pretty much out of control. My neph. told me to double my dose of procardia, (even tho she's probably going to take me off of it since we have officially decided to not get pregnant), but all week on 60mgs of bp medicine, and its still in the 145/115 range. Lets not leave out the fact that my ankles look completely ridiculous. I took a lasix pill last night, but I don't think it really helped.

I've been paranoid all day. Went to the bathroom, and hoped no one would glimpse me through a crack in the stall door, leaning over the toilet, examining the bubbles in my pee, or the light color. It was really light, like just tinted water. And yeah , there was foam, like soap bubbles.

Anyhew, I hope I'll from my Dr. soon with these test results, I think I'm just bugging myself out.

No comments: