Sunday, July 22, 2007

Friday night and the weekends here...

Ok, actually its Sunday night, and back to work tomorrow. I tried to do some relaxing this weekend, hung out and have some fun. I actually went to the club last night and had a drink even though I had promised myself that I would stop drinking. No, I'm not an alcoholic or anything. I'm not even really a heavy drinker, although I do tend to have too much when I go out. I just so happen to know that the liquor makes my blood pressure go up... is that how you spell liquor? Anyway, I've been out a couple times, and had nothing but cranberry juice and water, and maybe seltzer sometimes. And I was having fun, but last night people kept on offering me drinks, MAD people just kept asking! And I was not having a goof time at all, and I was feeling very much in need of a good time. So I figured Iwould make an exception and have a drink. Amaretto sour, and it wasn't the breath of fresh air that I thought it would be. It didnt even loosen me up to be disillusioned into having a good time. I was just tired faster, and ready to go home. As it was, my friend I was with DID enjoy her drinks, and apparently had a blast. It was her birthday.

Who knows, I'm 26, but maybe I am starting to out grow the whole club thing. I feel like the loud music and crowds, and just dancing my ass off is the biggest release for me, but I don't seem to get that anymore. I need to find a new release, whatever that will be, everybody needs one, no?

No comments: